The risk profile is designed to highlight aspects of an operation that may involve increased risks to safe operation. It requires us to assess a client's organisational culture and internal functioning in many areas and rate performance against a standard scale.
Risk profiles may be generated and changed by any staff member having interaction with a client during routine and non-routine surveillance and certification. In addition to this direct human assessment, routine automatic evaluation of client information is carried out.
The risk profile assesses an organisation in about 30 areas. Tailored risk indicators are developed for each certificate type and therefore their number varies according to the certificate type held. About half of the indicators are assessed by our staff during interactions with clients, and the remainder are assessed automatically by the monitoring of changes to the our database.
A client will have a risk profile for each organisational document held. Each risk profile will cover only those aspects relevant to the appropriate aviation document or activity.
Risk indicators by certificate type
- Part 19F Supply Organisation [PDF 180 KB]
- Part 92 Dangerous Goods Packaging Approval Holder [PDF 183 KB]
- Part 108 Security Programme [PDF 196 KB]
- Part 109 Regulated Air Cargo Agent [PDF 20 KB]
- Part 115 Adventure Aviation Operator [PDF 209 KB]
- Part 119 Air Operator Certificate - Pacific [PDF 266 KB]
- Part 119 Transition Certificate - ASC [PDF 159 KB]
- Part 121 Air Operator Large Aeroplanes [PDF 266 KB]
- Part 125 Air Operator Medium Aeroplanes [PDF 266 KB]
- Part 129 Foreign Air Transport Operator [PDF 179 KB]
- Part 135 Air Operator Helicopters and Small Aeroplanes [PDF 266 KB]
- Part 137 Agricultural Aircraft Operator [PDF 202 KB]
- Part 139 Aerodrome Operator [PDF 195 KB]
- Part 140 Aviation Security Service Organisation [PDF 198 KB]
- Part 141 Aviation Training Organisation [PDF 263 KB]
- Part 145 Maintenance Organisation [PDF 182 KB]
- Part 146 Aircraft Design Organisation [PDF 178 KB]
- Design Delegation Holder [PDF 232 KB]
- Part 148 Aircraft Manufacturing Organisation [PDF 178 KB]
- Part 149 Aviation Recreation Organisation [PDF 195 KB]
- Part 171 Telecom Service Organisation [PDF 178 KB]
- Part 172 Air Traffic Service Organisation [PDF 225 KB]
- Part 174 Meteorological Service Organisation [PDF 178 KB]
- Part 175 Aeronautical Info Service Organisation [PDF 182 KB]