This Advisory Circular (AC) describes an acceptable means of compliance with recommended study material in respect of written examinations for Subject 20 (Air Law – Written).
This AC relates specifically to Civil Aviation Rule Part 66 Subpart B – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence.
Revision 5 updates:
- deletes a reference to AC43-21, Escape and Egress Systems in the Publications List, as this AC has been revoked
- updates titles of other ACs and documents in the Publication List
- draws attention to the new Civil Aviation Bill (and the consequent new Act) in the Publication List
- adds sub-topics on Safety Management Systems at Section 13.1.1
- corrects typos and formatting errors, and
- adds a Version History.
We have also done a track changes version for easy reference, which can be downloaded here:
AC066-2.20, Rev 5, AMEL - Subject 20 Air Law - Written FINAL marked up for easy reference [PDF 679 KB]