Each employee of a regulated air cargo agent (RACA) making cargo safe for flight, or ‘applying security controls’ to that cargo, has to be authorised. This also applies to each employee who’ll have access to access-controlled areas.
To become authorised, each applicant must complete and return this security check form.
RACA security check determination application [PDF 124 KB]
- The employer authorisation on the RACA Security Check Determination Application Form is to be signed by the nominated senior person or authorising signatory.
- It will be the RACA's responsibility to confirm the credentials (i.e. sight identity documents, completeness of form and legibility) of the applicant/person applying for a security check.
- The applicant/person applying for the security check authorisation will submit their completed security check consent form to their employer (RACA) for validation and authorisation.
- When the employer's Senior Person has approved the security check authorisation application, it will be forwarded to us for processing.
- Where the person to be authorised is the holder of a current permanent Airport Identity Card (AIC), and will therefore have already undergone a previous security check for the issue of that AIC, an additional security check is not necessary for authorisation purposes. Any authorisation issued under will only last until the AIC expires, at which stage a new security check will be required for ongoing authorisation.
Note: Incomplete or unclear forms will be returned to the applicant/person c/o the RACA. The security check application will not be processed unless all required information is included and rectified.